A5 Order of Service with satin or organza ribbon detail.
Available with multiple pages:-
- 4 sides (1 A4 sheet folded)
- 8 sides (1 A4 sheet folded with 1 an inner sheet folded and stapled inside (+£0.50p))
- 12 sides (1 A4 sheet folded with 2 an inner sheet folded and stapled inside (+£1.00p))
If you aren't sure how many sides you might need, please email me with the information you require on your Order of Service and I wil discuss the best option for you.
Available on a range of card stocks:-
- 250gsm Silk which is totally smooth and has a slight sheen
- 250gsm Uncoated card that is totally matte
- 300gsm Fresso Gesso which has a slight hammered finish (+£0.50p)
- 280gsm Nettuno which has a laid texture (+£0.50p)
- 300gsm Polar Pearlised which has a lovely shimmer (+£0.50p)
- 170gsm Silk which is totally smooth and has a slight sheen
- 170gsm Uncoated card that is totally matte
- 300gsm Fresso Gesso which has a slight hammered finish
- 140gsm Nettuno which has a laid texture
- 125gsm Polar Pearlised which has a lovely shimmer
Ribbon is available in satin or organza in a range of colours. I will ask you which you would like after your order is placed.
Size A5 14.8cm x 21cm
Minimum order 25
Red & Pink Rose Order of Service
STEP 1: Once you have choosen your design, colourway and amount of sides, please provide as much information as possible in the boxes provided. I will contact you for all the information you require in your order of service via email. I will aso check to see if you would like satin or organza ribbon.
If you aren't sure how many sides you will need for the amount of information you have, please contact me before you order and we can go through the best option.
(Sometimes there may not be enough space in the boxes to enter all of the information you require. If this is the case I will contact you to gather the rest of the information you need on your order.)
STEP 2: After your order has been placed and I have all the information I need, I will create a digital visual for you to approve.
(Please allow 3-4 working days to recieve your digital proof. This will be sent to you via email.)
STEP 3: Once you have recieved the digital visual please double check all information and spellings are correct. If you notice a mistake after you have approved your visual and your order has been sent to print, there will be a charge for it to be reprinted.
STEP 4: After you have approved your digital visual, your order will be sent to print. It can take between 7-14 working days for your order to be dispatched. Time varies depending on the quantity and complexity of your order.
STEP 5: When your order has been made, I will update you and let you know when it has been posted.
If you would like slight changes to the wording or a different colour ribbon to what is shown, that is no problem at all. Please contact me before you order to discuss your needs.
If you would like a totally different colour that isn't currently available, please email to discuss colours and I will send you a design and quote. A bespoke design charge may apply.